- Switch on the 123 HP Deskjet 5220 printer.
- And then, connect the HP Deskjet 5220 printer to the PC using the USB cable.
- If the OS is Windows 10, then the built in software will automatically detect the OS.
- The built in software will start downloading the hp driver software into your system.
- Follow the instructions that appears in the screen to complete the installation process.
- For further assistance 123.hp.com/setup.
- If it is some other Windows OS follow the steps below.
- Power on your 123 HP Deskjet 5220 Printer.
- Then, Insert the CD/DVD ROM provided in the system.
- Connect the USB Cable to the Printer.
- You will get a prompt message to connect it to the System.
- Now, Connect the cable to the system and printer and place them close to each other.
- If your system and printer are connected properly, the system detects the Printer.
- If it didn’t detect, then unplug the USB cable and reconnect it.
- If again not detected, try a different USB slot.
- At once the system detects the printer, the Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the Setup File.
- Start the Installation wizard.
- After installation, your system is ready to print any document with the help of the printer connected to it.
- To check it, take a test print. For more information, click on 123.hp.com/setup 5220 or 123.hp.com/dj5220.
Easy and Quick Setup & Support for HP Printer
Call Us :
Windows Driver Install
Google Cloud Print Setup
HP Printer Driver & Software Download
Mac Driver Install
123 HP Deskjet 5220 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 5220 Paper Jam Issue
Always remember if your printer is showing paper jam issue then do not resume your work as it can create serious technical faults in your device. There are several reasons through which you can face this problem such as:
- It may happen that the loaded papers are dirty, torn, or damp.
- Maybe the paper rollers are damaged.
- There is more than one type of papers are placed in the paper tray.
- Some object is creating a hurdle on the path of the paper.
- During the printing process, you add some papers.
To resolve this issue, simply open your printer> pull out the papers from the tray> clean the tray> gently put the papers back> test your printer.
Deskjet 5220 Hardware Issues
Some issues are most obvious and are created by some hardware error. To neglect them it is imperative to plug your device adequately. The most common hardware issue is error lights blinking. The user can resolve this issue either by following the troubleshooting manual or by taking help from any reliable and authorized HP technical support team.
Deskjet 5220 Software Issues
These are the worst technical problem a customer can face while using the HP printing device. In order to fix this problem, you must first check whether the drivers are installed properly or not. If they are installed in a well-manner that means you can uninstall the printer, disconnect it, and reinstall it. Even after performed this process, your printer is still giving the same error that means you need to call HP Printer toll-free number and ask them for help.
The Printer is Printing Only Half Page
If your printer is printing only half page then there are several of reasons behind that. First, try to unplug the printing device, switch off the computer, and restart both of them. Once you have completed this process run a self-test. If still, your printer is creating the same problem then it is the time to hand over your device into a reliable and experienced hand that can solve this issue within a few seconds.
No matter what problem you are dealing with, in your troubleshooting manual or videos, you will get the solution of your every HP printer related problem. In case, the situation is getting worse then at that time it is wise to take help and guidance from any reliable, genuine, and knowledgeable support service.